Needless to say, if your motherboard is not working, then you won’t be able to operate your MacBook. If you are facing similar issues, then you must search for apple Mac repairs Melbourne on your favourite search engine to get a list of capable service providers who can repair the motherboard.
However, before you get any professional or go to a technician for getting your MacBook repaired, you must see whether there is a problem with your system or not.
To verify whether there are any issues with your MacBook’s motherboard, see if there are any of the common symptoms mentioned below:
- Complete loss of basic functions like rebooting, audio, etc.
- Unable to recognize devices that are connected with the Mac
- Permanently displaying white, grey, or blank screen
- Screen divided into portions or stripes running across the entire screen
If you like to tinker and are confident about handling a Mac, you could also replace a motherboard by yourself by following the DIY guide given below.
DIY Guide for MacBook Motherboard Repairing
It is not necessary to hire a professional for repairing or replacing your MacBook’s motherboard. If you are aware of the mechanism and the steps for repairing, you can perform the task yourself. Obviously, you need to be extra cautious, but if you are even a bit sceptical about it, then you must consider hiring Apple Mac repairs Melbourne.
- Place your MacBook on a flat surface with the bottom of the laptop facing the upper direction with no charger or cables connected to it.
- Remove the case of the laptop by removing the 10 screws that are on the edges of the Mac.
- Disconnect the fan and the battery cable that is attached to the motherboard. You need to unscrew the three screws that are securing the motherboard.
- Disconnect all the Bluetooth, hard drive, optical drive, camera, trackpad, and speaker cables from the motherboard.
- Remove the display data cable by pulling it from the motherboard.
- The remaining 11 screws of the Mac need to be unscrewed.
- Remove the microphone that is connected with the upper case.
- Now, you can remove the motherboard from your MacBook.
- Once you remove the motherboard, you can get it repaired or replaced as per the requirement.
- Now, perform reverse action and place the new motherboard in the same position and connect it with the flat ribbon of the hard drive.
- Reassemble your MacBook and power it back on.
This is the step-by-step guide to repair or replace your quickbooks h505 error without the help of a technician.
The problem could get solved by the steps mentioned above, but if you are still facing the same issues, then you can contact Century IT Consultants. It is one of the top-ranked Apple Mac repairs Melbourne services firms in Melbourne with more than 15 years of experience. They provide you with on-site Apple computer support and deliver same day computer services. So, if your motherboard is troubling you, there is no need to worry as they will solve your problem.