There may be plenty of ways to get rid of the extra fats in our bodies, but the problem or concern is how to do it in a manner that the way we might adapt is safe and does not deplete us of energy. Eating, exercising and creating a balance of eating enough and right to have the energy to carry on – is always a challenge. It has always been an issue with people who sweat and try hard in the gym.
According to the best nutritionist in Delhi, maintaining good energy levels and cutting down on fats are two things that run exactly in opposite directions. It is really hard for both aspects to work in our favor.
Here are a few ways that you can follow that will not only help you burn the extra fat but will also ensure that you don’t lose any energy or muscle mass:
- Ensure that you take pre-workout foods before each session
When we approach the gym or go out for a workout, going empty stomach is the biggest mistake we do and feel running out of energy. In the process, we might lose the fat and at the same time, the body is utilizing the muscle mass as its source of energy to meet its demands. We should make sure that we eat enough good quality proteins and slow-digesting carbs at least two hours ahead of going to the gym.
- Don’t cut down on carbs too much
Never cut down the carbs totally from your diet. Even going out for endurance training, people are advised not to cut on the carb below 50%. Divide the intake in a way like fruits, vegetables, lean protein and of course some grains. If you are taking some sweet drinks, then you should avoid the grain part.
- You can take some pre-workout supplements
Many of us just don’t know about this or avoid doing it – taking some pre-workout supplements before hitting the gym. These supplements are meant to furnish us with the mood, intensity, nutrients, and energy we need while doing all our exercises. These supplements are going to provide us with the following:
- Adequate nourishment: In the case when we are working out and especially when these workouts are strenuous, our bodies need proper nourishment. These pre-workout supplements are aided with the richness of proteins, vitamins and other nutrients that are much required to fulfill the energy needs during the workouts. The body uses these nutrients as fuel to keep us going without depleting the energy levels or breaking the muscle mass.
- Promotes proper metabolism and keeps us in a good mood: It is important that when we exercise, we are in high spirits and good mood to perform. If you are not in the prime of both situations, you will never feel enthusiastic about your workout regime and will give up only accumulating more fats.
- Prevents against energy crash: Things like caffeine and sugar causes energy crashes. Such things give us the high, but subside minutes after consuming them. According to the best nutritionist in Mumbai, when we take valuable supplements before workouts with necessary ingredients, it keeps us energized both, physically and mentally.
- Helps in controlling our appetite: Any good supplement will help you curb your appetite without making you feel low on energy while working out. It will never deprive you of the energy we need to do all. It will also prevent us from overeating after the workouts.
Diet and Exercise
The golden rule of fat or weight loss is simple –the body’s total energy intake is less than the total energy spent. You may be doing everything right, but your exercise and efforts are not yielding any results and you are always feeling low on energy. This may be because of the two things:
- Most commonly, what we do to lose the extra fat is cut down drastically on our diet and start working out vigorously. The rule says – never shock your body with a sudden drop in food supply combined with an increase in physical activities. By doing so, we will be sending the wrong message to our bodies. The human body is enough intelligent, will understand this as an emergency and will start conserving every single bit of energy and store it up as fats.
- Make sure that you gradually change your diet towards healthier choices by:
- Eating when you feel hungry
- Eat-in smaller quantities and moderation
- Include more fresh fruits and vegetable in your daily diets
- Say no to processed and sugary foods
- Eat smaller portions of foods rich in fats, sugar, and sodium
- Immediately stop eating more when you are full
Note everything you eat and drink throughout at least a day or even more if you can. What matters the most is the quantity. Take a brief look and check where you can make adjustments in saving some calories. But, it does not mean removing the bread, pasta, and rice, instead of cutting down on the quantities you consume. You can make changes in the beverage part too.
These are some of the most effective means to burn the excess fat without compromising on energy. Using a pre-workout diet or supplement is one of the best approaches to attaining your goals. While choosing a supplement or diet make sure:
- It helps to reduce your appetite
- These provide you with the highest possible energy levels that your body can use during your workouts.
Excess fat is always a spoiler in your objectives to look slim, trim and strong. Some might be difficult to get rid of, as you might not want to train and fast at the same time. There is always a safe and healthy way of getting rid of unwanted excess fat.