Italian cuisine is known for the world’s best bakery products and appetizers because of its unique cooking techniques. You may just have tried pizza and pasta only but the criteria of Italian style recipes are much broader. The main issue is regarding their availability in our native locations. Sellers of authentic Italian dishes are very rare to find. If you want to try their flavors at home, we will help you with some appetizing recipes that are well tested before publishing. Here we have two different recipes that you can choose according to the availability of time.
Swirl Pizza Appetizers
This is one of the quickest recipes and requires minimum possible ingredients. arrange all ingredients and follow the stepwise process as we are mentioning below.
- Refrigerated pizza crust dough (10 ounces)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese (½ cup)
- Genoa salami, thinly sliced (¼ pound)
- Pepperoni sausage, sliced (¼ pound )
- Provolone cheese, sliced (¼ pound)
Directions to prepare
Total time:- 35
Total Servings:- 10
Approximate calories:- 450
- Take your Pizza crust dough and roll it in a rectangular shape on the baking sheet.
- Spread salami, provolone cheese and pepperoni over this pizza crust in layers.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over this layer and seal the crust with a force from edge to edge.
- Preheat your oven at 175 degrees Celsius and bake this role for the next 25 minutes.
- When it turns golden brown, take the baking sheet out of the oven and slice the roll into 1 inch thick pieces for serving.
Mushroom and Tomato Bruschetta
- Shredded mozzarella cheese (2 cups)
- Italian bread, cut into 3/4-inch thick slices (1 loaf)
- Olive oil (½ cup)
- Diced fresh mushrooms (½ pound )
- Green onions, minced (5)
- Garlic, minced (4 cloves)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Ground black pepper (1 teaspoon)
- Chopped fresh parsley (1 teaspoon)
- Large tomatoes, diced (3)
- Balsamic vinegar (1 teaspoon)
Directions to prepare
Total time:- 40 minutes
Total Servings:- 12
Approximate calories:- 290
- Take a baking sheet and spread over the broiler. Arrange your bread slices in a single layer and three heat the oven at 175 degree Celsius. Make sure that you are keeping the oven drag 6 inches above the heat source to prevent burning.
- Broil the slices for around 2 minutes and make sure that they are perfectly toasted.
- Take a medium-size skillet, pour olive oil and heat it over medium flame. Add mushrooms, green onions, black paper, salt and steel the all ingredients for around 5 minutes.
- When the mixture becomes soft, keep it aside and mix with diced tomatoes and balsamic vinegar.
- Use a spoon to top each toasted bread slice with this mixture by spreading evenly. In the end, spread the shredded mozzarella cheese and again heat the slices for around 5 minutes in the oven so that cheese melts properly.
Online stores are the best alternative options to get cold Italian appetizers. There are some Italian websites providing food products of multiple brands originated from Italy. Along with ready to eat products, some easy to prepare food kids are also available to try at home. These kits come with all ingredients and easy to follow a recipe that helps in making restaurant-style appetizers within a few minutes.
Things to look in an online Italian food store
- Make sure that you are choosing a multi brand store because single-brand stores will have lesser options
- Don’t choose any random brand while placing the order. Gain information about the renowned brands of Italy supplying food products globally. Check their availability in the online stores you are choosing.
- Explore all websites supplying in your locality and check their discount offers especially while ordering in bulk.